I saw a blog post in Tumblr which was “27 Things to take into 2017” this is a collection of Quotes/Sayings that you can apply this 2017. Since New year is fast approaching, I made a Mitchelle Lindsay version also I believe you will be inspired with these quotes I gathered online years and months ago. So, here are the 27 things to take into 2017: Mitchelle Lindsay Version:
1.Someone else is praying for the things you take for granted.
– A lot of us easily take the things, opportunities, work or even the people around you for granted. We didn’t even think that there are a lot of people who doesn’t have what you have right now. So, every blessing you receive, don’t take it for granted. Care for it and thank for it 🙂
2. Many people turn to God when life has put them down but forget to keep in touch with him when he turns it all around.
– When we are experiencing the down side in our lives, we always pray, call God to save us but when He gives the blessings, we even tend to forget to thank Him. Sometimes, when we pray, we don’t have to ask everything to God. Sometimes, in our prayers, we need to thank him for all the blessings we receive.
3. Change is the only constant thing in this world.
– If there are Bad happenings in your life right now, just think that it won’t be forever because change is the only constant thing in this world. There will always be changes whether you like it or not. If there is also good happenings in your life right now, enjoy every moment and live it because maybe tomorrow it would be a Bad day again but since Change is constant, maybe next day you will have a Good one again.
4. Save money as much as you can.
– Don’t buy everything you want. You need to save money as much as you can. If you want something, save for it. Save for your future. (I really need to learn this life hack. Lol) Don’t shop until you drop. The money you saved can be used when you’re broke af or when you really really really really need money in the future. Think wise!
5. A man’s money does not excite an independent woman.
– Yes, I don’t need a man’s money because I have a good job and I can afford everything I want 🙂 Uhuh. Sounds like I’m bragging but when you have a job, and you earn good, a man’s money would not be a ladder to upgrade 😉 😛
6. If you’re still looking for that one person who can change your life, take a look in the mirror.
– I am not guilty with this, but I know most of you can relate. You always think that someone could change your life: The one you love. You know what, I just realized that they really do not change your life. Maybe yes, they do but really, changing your life starts with you.
7. The Nicer you are, the more beautiful you become.
– This is what they call, “Kill them with kindness”. Plus! Being mad at someone would bring negativity on your life. So since it is already 2017, let’s just let go of the past and the feelings that burden us.
8. Don’t let the world change you, be the change you want to see the world.
– I know you’ve heard this before but you know, the world won’t change for you, if you have any opinion the world will still be the world. So, if you want change, start it with yourself, in your house, in your own barangay, and in our country. You don’t have to be the President of the Phillippines for you to change the whole country or the whole world 🙂
9. Everything is happening exactly as it’s supposed to, with hidden blessings that you’ll soon understand. Sometimes what appears to be a problem is actually an answered prayer in disguise.
– I remembered what happened this year, last July, we had a misunderstanding with my boyfriend and I was so down that time that I didn’t go to work for 5 days straight and when I go to work, I’m always late. I ran out of reason to work kahit marami akong dapat babayarin na bills hehe. I decided to pass my resignation because at that time, I feel tired to go to work. Tinatamad talaga ako. So, I said to myself, I’m gonna find a Morning account which is still in a BPO Company. After I resigned, because I rendered 1 month first, when it was my last day at Q.. nag apply ako right away sa Teletech, I took the test, answered the interview from 2 Team Leads and 1 Operations manager. I even thought na sa Grave yard pa rin ako na account eh because I didn’t got any calls/text from them. Yun pala, wrong lang yung number na nakuha nila tapos tinawagan nila yung friend ko na nagrefer sakin after 2 days matapos yung interview. Tapos yun, nag training na din ako. It’s really hard to leave the company you love but sometimes, God gives us blessing we don’t see it coming and you have to take care of it. Right now, 5 months na ako dito sa new company and morning shift na din 😉 Nothing is impossible.
10. I pray that the love letters I write never become a work of fiction. I pray for the day you look at me like you look at the moon. I pray for your soul to remain beautiful. You are like all the wonderful places I have yet to see, I pray for the day there is no more distance between you and me.
11. If one door closes, God can open another door. With God, you are never out of options. Never lose hope.
– We all have dreams and prayers that we always wish it would come true.. and sometimes, they don’t come true because God has another plan for you. Just believe in him! 🙂
12. If you prayed about it, then there is no reason to worry about it.
– God is with us 🙂 and he knows what’s best for us!
13. An entire sea of water can’t sink a ship unless it gets inside the ship. Similarly, the negativity of the world can’t put you down unless you allow it to get inside you.
– If you have haters, or receiving bad comments, or comments that can hurt you, or feelings that can can affect you, just remember this saying. Don’t allow the negativity to get inside you. I am very guilty with this because I let them get inside me, but you need to master the art of being Manhid. So that you won’t get hurt over and over and over again. Don’t give them the power to get into you.
14. The truth hurts but it doesn’t kill. Lies may please but they don’t heal.
– Truth hurts, but at least you we’re able to tell the truth. Lies can break someone’s heart: The person you love. You just don’t know how painful it is.
15. Never put them first, If you always come last. Never give your all, if you only get half.
– This is what they call effort. You gave your all, all the love you can give. But still, for them, it’s not enough. You always come last and you only get half. Tama na, huwag kang magpaka martyr. Traffic na dito sa Pilipinas, wala nang kalalagyan sa statwa mo.
16. Obstacles, Challenges and failures are part of the success equation. Embrace them as they are your vitamins to success.
– As young as 19 years old, I have experienced a lot. From family issues, to Love life issues and you’ll know what I’m talking about when you get to know me through this blog as I will be posting a lot this 2017!! 🙂 There were a lot of Challenges and Obstacles in life that I am able to overcome it and all the failures? Yes, I’ve experienced that too! There was a secret in being successful: Strive hard, Never lose hope, Have faith and Believe in yourself 🙂
17. I may not loved you first, but I loved you the most.
18. You can keep apologizing over and over but when your actions don’t change, the words are meaningless.
– This quote applies to all people who are in a relationship right now. Don’t ever lie or cheat to someone you love and say “Sorry” after and after a few years, or a few months, or a few days.. you’ll do it again. You just don’t know how painful it is.
19. Sometimes the strongest woman are the ones who Love beyond all faults, Cry behind closed doors and fight battles that nobody knows about.
– I know all of us girls go through struggles. It maybe our studies, love life, work, or about our family. They just don’t know what are we going through right now because we keep this with ourselves. I know, because I’ve experienced it too. We don’t know how strong we are right now.
20. I still remember the days I prayed for the things I have now.
– I really do remember those days when I really prayed for the things I don’t have but now, I can easily have what I want. Not all of them, but at least some of them 🙂
21. Nothing better than enjoying life with the same person you struggled with.
– Yes, you’ll realize this when you go through challenges but you’re still together ❤ Ahhh
22. Read more books than status updates. Look into more eyes than screens. Hold more hands than devices. Love more than you judge.
– A lot of people are going Gaga on Facebook and I’m one of those. Since I’m busy in work, I don’t have the time to go online and update nonsense things these days. I practice myself to invest my money on books as well, so that I can read something. We should also look more eyes than screens why? Because Eyes are the windows of the heart 🙂 ♥ Even when we eat, go to malls, go to a restaurant, go to sleep, or even Poo we’re bringing our gadgets, so let’s Hold more hands than devices guys. People nowadays are being Judgmental because of Social Media. See? We really need to be careful because we might hurt someone. The bottom line is, gadgets really affect you, so let’s train ourselves to go out and reach out (without devices okay?) 🙂
23. If someone/something isn’t good for you then why are you still there? You must obviously love the pain and the negative feelings.
– Okay, so i’m guilty with this. Why I’m still here? Because I love him hehehe
24. The world is most beautiful at 4 am because people are asleep and nature is wide awake.
– If you have the chance to wake up early, 4 am in the morning is very beaut♥
25. You can try your hardest, you can do everything, and say everything. But sometimes, people aren’t worth trying over anymore, they aren’t worth worrying about. It is important to know when to let someone go when they’re letting you down.
– Sometimes, let’s master the art of not caring.
26. There are people who are always in love with the sky, no matter the weather is. One day you will find someone who’ll love you the same way.
– I hope, he’ll love me no matter my weather is.
27. You should never sacrifice three things: YOUR FAMILY, YOUR HEART AND YOUR DIGNITY.
WOOOOH!! That was too long!!!!! Hahahaha So, I’m done with the 27 things to take into 2017 ♥ I hope you liked it! 🙂 Advance Happy New Year to you all!!!!!